[Bf-committers] Summer of Code

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 27 18:04:31 CET 2014

Hi,

There are a lot of good pages on the developer section at wiki.blender.org.
Especially check out on:

- how to get blender compiled
- docs about code structure, architecture
- todo list, also for 'easy' tasks
- bug tracker, patches, reviews
- the pages for how to connect to module teams

For some people 'getting started' goes very fast, especially when they already bring in experience with CG or tools. But it always totally depends on the person itself. Just get prepared for a lot of hard work :)

Ask yourself the question "What could you contribute to the best of your abilities". That we can't for you.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute