[Bf-committers] Rendered Display Option

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 07:11:58 CET 2014

I'm not sure what discussion there has been about this, but I'd appreciate
being able to see the manipulator widget and some indication of which
object(s) is selected (the usual outline I suppose). Lights and cameras
could be nice too, though if empties are displayed, why not curves and mesh
wireframes?

If such an option is added, I'd suggest linking the 3D Cursor to it as well
(which is already displayed) - it's not always so useful to see in the
render so it'd be best if it were treated the same as the other viewport
elements.

Also, I think this option should be disabled by default in case of a
noticeable performance hit.

Cheers,
Greg