[Bf-committers] RfE: High-DPI Support on Linux for Blender

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Feb 24 12:24:39 CET 2014

I don't mind having it as an option available to the user, but I would
consider that a workaround for a lack of platform support or a feature for
developer testing.

Is there already a Linux or Freedesktop standard for this kind of thing?
Last I checked no applications actually worked well with this screen on
Linux, all you can do is increase the font sizes which is not a proper
solution. If it is possible now we should use the system setting in Blender.