[Bf-committers] Blender Developer Sneak Peeks in the release logs (2.70 and beyond)

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Sun Feb 23 22:10:07 CET 2014

Thomas, I've never seen your videos, they are VERY welcomed and valuable
help for many artists! Thank you!

cheers!
Piotr

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
Division of Artificial Intelligence, Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121
phone: +48585232125, University home page: http://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Also: Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]