[Bf-committers] Splash for 2.70

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Feb 23 14:53:05 CET 2014

Hi,

I've checked on the suggestions. My preference is to use fpr the 2.70 splash early renders (yes a teaser is coming :) of the Gooseberry film project. Director Mathieu Auvray can do the selection, assisted/advised by the teams who work on the teaser now.

From early March until mid April we'll run a funding campaign for the film - which should result in the biggest most epic Blender project ever. For me a good reason to hijack the splash again :)

Thanks for the feedback,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute