[Bf-committers] Modernizing Video Sequencer Editor UI

Paulo José Amaro pauloup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:24:28 CET 2014

David, I just updated my proposal from the commentaries you did. If you
(and anyone else interested) could take a look and see if something more
could be improved, I'll be glad. And I did submit the proposal at bf
function list. Will we continue to from there?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5107072/blender-vse-2014/sequencer.html

Changes in "6. Sound Strip", "8. Effect Strips: Strip Tab", and "17. Meta
Strip: Volume Mixer"