[Bf-committers] Degrees, radians, and drivers

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Wed Feb 19 23:23:13 CET 2014

I think Hadrien makes a good point though; not everyone is familiar enough with radians to feel comfortable using them. I'm not sure how practical/ user friendly this would be, but would an F-Curve "Degrees-to-Radians" modifier be a possible solution? That way the artist can still think in terms of degrees, and Blender could still be using radians everywhere internally.