[Bf-committers] Modernizing Video Sequencer Editor UI

Paulo José Amaro pauloup at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 23:15:43 CET 2014

Hi Carlos!

Thank you for the kind words. I don't use very often the another options of
Jump To Cut, but I maybe you could help me to know which situations their
use is most frequent. I'm sure this deserves a better investigation, this
addon seems to be very helpful, and not only for what I'm usually doing.

About the new development of the VSE, I did know nothing about it, and I'm
really excited now you've said. Please, let me know more about it (any link
is welcome).

I'm completely open to adapt my proposal to follow the current development.
For the matter of fact, I'm very happy to know there's already a new
development in this area! :-D

Thanks for offering your help, it's very appreciable.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Carlos Padial <palidoestudio2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi paulo jose.
>
> I think yours is a great proposal on the VSE, and also a clever
> presentation for a complex issue.
>
> I also think some of the tools from jump to cut (the navigation ones)
> should be accesible in some kind of navigation panel, maybe something
> similar to the lower secction of the tool panel in the 3dview...
>
> I guess there is probably a conflict between the new development of the VSE
> and your idea, but I hope it can be implemented as we await the new VSE...
>
> please, let me know of your progress on this topic. I would like to help
> in any
> way I can.
>

> --
> Carlos Padial
> surreal.asturnazari.es

*Paulo José O. Amaro*
*Estudante na UFSJ-MG-Brazil. Blogueiro na CasaTwain.com*
*Freelancer* em artes gráficas, edição de vídeo, modelagem 3D, interfaces
web, CSS3, HTML5, Javascript, Wordpress e padrões web.