[Bf-committers] Modernizing Video Sequencer Editor UI

Carlos Padial palidoestudio2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:16:15 CET 2014

Hi paulo jose.

I think yours is a great proposal on the VSE, and also a clever
presentation for a complex issue.

I also think some of the tools from jump to cut (the navigation ones)
should be accesible in some kind of navigation panel, maybe something
similar to the lower secction of the tool panel in the 3dview...

I guess there is probably a conflict between the new development of the VSE
and your idea, but I hope it can be implemented as we await the new VSE...

please, let me know of your progress on this topic. I would like to help in any
way I can.

--
Carlos Padial
surreal.asturnazari.es