[Bf-committers] Degrees, radians, and drivers

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:20:28 CET 2014

The variable's current value is in fact clearly displayed both in deg and
rad in the graph editor, it's just a behaviour I didn't expect, not being
particularly hefty at math. Maybe it should be pointed out more obviously
in the interface, or in the chapter about drivers in the doc. Is
permanently making the unit drivers use to be degrees out of the question
too ?