[Bf-committers] Modernizing Video Sequencer Editor UI

Paulo José Amaro pauloup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:13:37 CET 2014

Yes, they should change while you scrub, to show which sound strips are
meaningful in that moment.

I think we have no such channel volume property yet, so it would exposes
the strip volume. Maybe they could be grouped by channel (or indicate it
somehow, but I fear it could clutter the UI. Maybe not, because with Meta
controling the volumes of its strips, we could just to group all sound
strips in a particular channel and control its volumes by the Meta. It
would be most flexible than add a channel volume option.

About pan, you mean to move it from Input to the Strip panel? I think it's
great and I'll change it in my proposal soon. :-D