[Bf-committers] Modernizing Video Sequencer Editor UI

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:50:18 CET 2014

Paulo, these panels make sense for available audio strips, would the state
of able/disable change when scrubbing?
Depending on what is available at each frame? Strip control is a better
than my idea of channel volume control.

A master gain/volume variable would be useful to change all relative values
at once, this would very good for animators who want to isolate voice
performance strips from music or foley effects.
Suggestion:
I wonder if this could be achieved with a gang or linked switch? That is a
parent or driver that alters all volumes in a relative fashion?
Issue:
Audio is logarithmic and small changes to one strip may not retain relative
loudness to others.
So I guess that may not work.

Is there room for a Master Volume control?

Also the panning value is in the right spot, could this be amended in the
regular audio strip panel?