[Bf-committers] Proposed Noise Modifier

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:18:56 CET 2014

+1
This is something I have been waiting for in Blender for a very long
time. Currently if you want to add noise to a mesh you need to use
displacement and a texture. Even if it only reduces this step it would
be well worth it because the displacement modifier is really slow.

Can't wait to test this out.

  :)

-Andy