[Bf-committers] Status of experimental BuildBot

Jeffrey H italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:04:05 CET 2014

Every time I try to get buildbot to build MinGW-w64, it fails on avi.o. I
remember Brecht tried to split the library into two or three parts, but ran
into another large file and put that job on hold. If we can split all the
large files into two or three parts, mingw should build again. We've had
trouble pinpointing why it would build in my personal builds, but not
buildbot.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 6:03 AM, Nathan Letwory <
nathan at letworyinteractive.com> wrote:

Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover