[Bf-committers] GSoC 2014 - start head hunting brilliant CG students!

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:37:53 CET 2014

Anyone have tighter bullet integration on their list?

I have a few logic bricks I would like to see.

Rigid body sensor triggers logic when joint is inside, our outside a
defined angle or space

Rigid body actuator change RBJ targets, and angles and distances/ flags In
game engine.

With this logic I can make a much better TorqueRig,  and I am sure others
could apply it to other situations.

I would also like to see parenting in the guide, act the same as parenting
in the bge on frame 0.