[Bf-committers] Godot Game Engine Annoucement!

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:12:06 CET 2014

Hi guys!

I'm writing to let you know we have finally released Godot as open source,
MIT licensed at:

http://www.godotengine.org

How can we work together to make the workflow between Blender and Godot as
smooth as possible?

Given Blender could never achieve proper Collada support, we have our own
Collada python export plugin for Blender (in the tools/export directory of
Github), but we don't keep it up to date with new versions so it may not
currently work. Also I'm not sure if it's done the right way, so help with
that would be very appreciated.

Cheers!

Juan Linietsky