[Bf-committers] New game engine-no GPL

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:49:26 CET 2014

Many people want to create a game, instead of a game engine,
so they use an existing engine such as Unity 3D.

The few people who want to create a game engine,
usually write their own framework from scratch, often in C++.

I guess further discussion about other game engines is off-topic on this
list.
Thanks,
Erwin