[Bf-committers] Problem with materials in Cycles (custom build)

Jefferson Rausseo jeffersonrausseo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 06:15:08 CET 2014

Everything perfect with the commit 788fb83

In the following commit (03f2855) there was a problem compiling. The
problem was resolved with commit 010f3ee, but from that compilation error I
have problems with the materials in Cycles:

- When I create a new material and try to change its color... Crash.
- When I change the "Viewport shading" to "Renderer"... Crash.

I have no problem with Blender 2.73RC

Since commit 03f2855 I can not use cycles correctly.

Ubuntu 14.04
Compile with Scons
Nvidia 8600GT (Driver 331.113, last package in Ubuntu)
Intel Core2 E8400

http://www.pasteall.org/55904/python
http://www.pasteall.org/55905/text