[Bf-committers] Naming of auto save files

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 13:10:05 CET 2014

Yeah, naming the auto save files in an easy to recognize way will help.

rexford | google.com/+Nkansahrexford
On Dec 27, 2014 7:08 AM, "gandalf3" <zzyxpaw at gmail.com> wrote:

I often end up searching through a small heap of auto-save files trying
to find the one for the file on which I was working.
Sorting by modification time doesn't always work, as I often have
multiple instances of blender running (and any one of them could have saved)

It seems like it shouldn't be too hard to append the relevant filename
to the names of auto save files. Does anyone else think this would be
useful?

--
-gandalf3