[Bf-committers] Naming of auto save files

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 08:08:32 CET 2014

I often end up searching through a small heap of auto-save files trying
to find the one for the file on which I was working.
Sorting by modification time doesn't always work, as I often have
multiple instances of blender running (and any one of them could have saved)

It seems like it shouldn't be too hard to append the relevant filename
to the names of auto save files. Does anyone else think this would be
useful?

--
-gandalf3