[Bf-committers] Request

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 22:13:12 CET 2014

Do you intend to do some simulations?

I have a few methods to do this in the game engine, and create animation
keys, how many connections are we talking though?
(in the bge if you add items you can't record their position so the
connections would just be off screen somewhere until they are moved into
the scene and I think they would be armatures)

if it's under say 16, I could write it for you, here is a basic hull
without the connections -
(this will snap anything together, at any distance there is no 'energy
level' or 'distance threshold)