[Bf-committers] Keep SCons relevant to CMake

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:56:46 CET 2014

This isn't really special yeah. But the things are:

1. this kind of issue happened like 2-3 times in past month.
2. it might be really tricky to discover such kind of issues (could be even
trickier than discovering stupidness in actual code).

What i call for is: just pay a bit more attention when touching build
systems. They are important, fragile, easy to mess around.