[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - December 21, 2014

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Dec 21 17:21:48 CET 2014

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's meeting in #blendercoders irc.freenode.net.

1) The upcoming 2.73 release

- The testbuild is available here still: (test, test test!)
http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.73/

- Planning: this tuesday afternoon (23 dec, 15 UTC) we call for a RC1 build. This then should be out on 24th.

- As usual, when the builds are online, we move to BCon1 within 24h (probably on xmas day!).

- Release notes in progress:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.73

- Julian Eisel will go over the logs, fix images and layout, make it match style guide, etc.

- Sergey Sharybin will do the bug fix list (almost done):
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.73/Bug_Fixes

2) Other projects

- Loads of things will happen in the newer releases, but now we should take some time off too :)

Wish you great xmas holidays!

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute