[Bf-committers] Concerns for blender

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:32:51 CET 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:54 AM, RaeShawn Jefferson <raeshawn at live.com> wrote:
>  Hey im a little new to blender and I'm having trouble using the program or either choosing blender wasn't suitable for me. I was wondering if you could make blender3d able to import and export texture files and make them reusable like cinema4d and unity3d because when I download and import things into blender with textures they don't show up and  I was wondering if you can make a c4d importer thank you I am looking forward to this

Hi, its not clear what your asking, this may be a bug/limit in an
importer for example, but you don't state which format that fails.

Lots of people use Blender to load models with textures, this should
be working with all 3d file formats.

To report a bug:
- https://developer.blender.org

For general user questions: