[Bf-committers] Concerns for blender

RaeShawn Jefferson raeshawn at live.com
Wed Dec 17 00:54:33 CET 2014

 Hey im a little new to blender and I'm having trouble using the program or either choosing blender wasn't suitable for me. I was wondering if you could make blender3d able to import and export texture files and make them reusable like cinema4d and unity3d because when I download and import things into blender with textures they don't show up and  I was wondering if you can make a c4d importer thank you I am looking forward to this