[Bf-committers] Proposal: Distance mode for Vertex/Edge Slide

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Sat Dec 13 01:48:14 CET 2014

If I understand correctly, the requested functionality could be summarized as "Move an edge or vertex by an absolute distance in the direction of an adjacent edge or vertex". Is this correct? If so, perhaps it could be worth investigating if this would be better suited as an additional Transform Orientiation, like World, Local, Normal, etc. That way we could keep the current way of edge/ vertex sliding (relative), while also adding a generic, familiar solution for absolute values.

Just my 2 cents,
Patrick