[Bf-committers] Missing 2.73 Release Notes

Julian Eisel julian_eisel at web.de
Wed Dec 10 16:40:45 CET 2014

Hi all,
The 2.73 release is getting close, but we are still missing quite a few features in the Release Notes. I searched through the commit history to find all the missing ones and compiled them into a list:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.73/missing
!! To every developer whose name is called in it: Please make sure your commit/feature gets into the notes ASAP !!

Some of them are only really small changes, but we should try to make the Release Notes as complete as possible.

Thanks a lot,
- Julian -