[Bf-committers] Input Method Editor Patch (D765)

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Dec 5 15:39:37 CET 2014

The inclusion of partial IME support into the 2.73 release will be very
much welcome even if the support is limited to one-line text entries.

A build of the HEAD of the input_method_editor_partial_support branch
seems working just fine (tested using Microsoft IME in Japanese under
Windows 7 Pro English) without any regressions from my Win64 build of
D765 diff #10 available from http://www.graphicall.org/1134. This build
(1af29c6) has been downloaded more than 5K times, and I haven't had any
problem reports on IME stuff so far.

Regards,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>