[Bf-committers] A blender theme like Rhinoceros

Info info at 3dr.unlugar.com
Wed Dec 3 22:08:02 CET 2014

Please! Made a theme like Rhinoceros
I don't understand very well for example the way to select objects. With
"shift" I can't select more objects!
And dragging left butto mouse I can't select more objects.
I miss can rotate view with right button mouse
I miss can rotate view with right button mouse
I miss a command bar to write the orders and then press enter
I think that the vertical toolbar tools, add.. would be better in
horizontal.

If you see Rhinoceros you will understand me very quick!

I'm new in blender.
Thank you for your attention
Oscar.
Compre o Renueve su Dominio .com sin tarjeta de credito

Esta bien posicionado en Google?

http://www.unlugar.com