[Bf-committers] Regarding: Cycles support for specular color in solid shading mode

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:17:40 CET 2014

If we have two solutions only then the second worst is the best, right?
right?

Ahem....

Most people (OK, that is two out of three admittedly :p) seem to agree that
the result is too bright and that extra controls are redundant.

In that case it makes sense to just dim the default material - the only one
users have no control over - and leave manual specularity control through
the color widget for the rest.

I'm going to leave this as is from now and see how others like it.