[Bf-committers] creating a dictionary of terms ...

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sat Aug 30 15:55:03 CEST 2014

Hi;
I am currently trying to setup a dictionary of terms on our
documentation site.
But i think that this really should be done in the Blender manual and the
defined terms should then be used/referenced in the blender manual as well.

Here is what i have so far (not much, but a beginning):

http://blog.machinimatrix.org/blender3d-dictionary/

If you think this is a good idea then please can you check the above
blog post and see if the definitions there are "good for blender" ?
And if you have change requests or good definitions for other terms
as well,  then please let me know about them (maybe just add
a comment to the Blog page if you like to do so).

I could eventually move all of this to a new Blender Dictionary page.
Please also tell me when you have a better idea about all of this .

thanks,
cheers,
gaia