[Bf-committers] Blender input method editor support for windows

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:02:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

> * extern library, e.g. imm32.lib & imm32.dll, is needed for IME support for windows, but I don't know how to handle this

What you don't know how to handle? The linking? How to add them in the
patch (you can't actually, they would need to be in the svn repository
with the rest of the libraries)?

Make sure they are GPL-compatible, otherwise it's a no-go from the very begin.

Cheers,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto