[Bf-committers] Blender input method editor support for windows

randonlang at gmail.com randonlang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:04:34 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,

I'm developing Blender IME support for windows, in East Asia(China, Japan, Korea),
people need to use IME to type complex characters, so it is useful :)

Now it works well in my mingw64 and vc12x64
environment, but I still have some problem:

* extern library, e.g. imm32.lib & imm32.dll, is needed for IME support for windows,
but I don't know how to handle this
* it is my first time developing Blender, I'm not very familiar with Blender
architecture, but this task requires changing multiple files, I try my best to
conform the architecture, however I think there still being some error

Should I submit a patch? Would anybody give me some suggestion?

I'm a Chinese college student and enjoyed Blender

----

Best regards,
Dun Liang