[Bf-committers] Anybody at the helm reading bug reports?

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:03:11 CEST 2014

Hi Joel,

We do pay attention to the tracker but the current system is
generating a lot of notifications and regrettably this means some
updates on old reports slip through the cracks (woke up to ~14 new
messages... approx ~2 each hour).

We're still getting used to Phabricator (the new bug tracker) and we
might need some way for devs to subscribe to updates to more specific
areas.

Regarding T38542 - yep, its not a bug, closed.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Joel Godin <joelgodin at ymail.com> wrote:
> 9 days ago my wife mentioned that this is not even a bug.
> No response from Howard or anyone.
> Why is this bug not closed as not being a bug?
> T38542 Bevel Edges Roundness mistakes: angle wrong with meshes that have faces with different measures
>

> T38542 Bevel Edges Roundness mistakes: angle wrong with meshes that have faces with different m...
> System Information Operating system: Win xp sp3 Graphics card: Ati radeon HD 5400 Blender Version: 2.69.7 60995 Aim: Create a beveled or round edge of exact 5mm radius.
> View on developer.blender.org Preview by Yahoo

- Campbell