[Bf-committers] Fluid dynamic areas for development?

Alejandro Jimenez whilealex at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:36:41 CEST 2014

Thanks for replying,

Is it planned the existing fluid simulators switch to this mantaflow
framework?

I have seen the following fluid framework looking at youtube. Under Blender
Cycles tags,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYTVOdcgyP8
But have not being able to find where I can find the roadmap/ feature
request/work items, for fluid simulations in blender internals.

 I am trying to find if I can contribute more specific in Multiple phase
flow area such as water/oil or fire/water/air, can anyone point out what is
the correct channel to sync If I can contribute in the fluid
simulators/render engine for fluids of Blender cycles?