[Bf-committers] Oculus Rift support

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 03:38:11 CEST 2014

I have work-in-progress HMD code for the BGE, but I stopped working on it
and never released anything since it relied on some shader code from Lubosz
that he never released with a GPL compatible license. However now that he
has released his project, I'll need to double-check the license.

Unity and Unreal make use of the Rift SDK, which is not GPL compatible.

--Mitchell