[Bf-committers] New camera preset: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:38:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

Can we also get a preset for the Blackmagic Production camera 4K at the
same time? I'll get some test shots from that camera later this month.

The sensor is 21.12mm x 11.88mm

"I can only see the width size on the templates for cameras in Blender, why is
not displaying the height as well? Is that correct?"

It is because the normal camera presets and tracking camera presets are
different. Both dimensions are present in the normal camera, while the
tracking camera only uses the width. It would be cool if the two presets
could be consolidated though, if possible.

/Ejner Fergo