[Bf-committers] Build Error Cmake

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:26:53 CEST 2014

Well, the thing is -- i'm just not sure why the compilation error happened
and i can not reproduce it either.

All this doesn't mean there's no issues (there 's always a room for
annoying platform-specific issues) and ideally enabling such an
optimizations shouldn't cause such a bugs, so if someone experiences
similar issue or have clues what might be wrong -- please let me know :)