[Bf-committers] Build Error Cmake

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:39:25 CEST 2014

That's not a direct influence of this commit, it's some correlation between
SIMD headers included by Cycles and SIMD headers included by CLEW, plus
it's something caused by your CFLAGS most likely. Also the issue is
happening in the AVX header from GCC, not in the blender files..

So far i can't reproduce this issue on own installation of OpenSUSE, it all
builds just fine.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com <
zanqdo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, a follow up on this. The build error happened since
> https://developer.blender.org/rB77b7e1fe9abb882b7bd1d60f5273e03f079d8a54
>
> br,
> Daniel Salazar
> patazstudio.com
>

> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com
> <zanqdo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yo, I've been getting this error on cmake on OpenSuse 12.3
> >
> > http://www.pasteall.org/53336
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > Daniel Salazar
> > patazstudio.com