[Bf-committers] Odp: Re: new shortcut

Jakub Strykowski cenobi at wp.pl
Wed Aug 6 13:17:58 CEST 2014

So working in a blender you select objects in the outliner or maybe in 3d view by clicking on them? :)
I mean that this is a solution but is it comfortable? search for the group on the list?

I've done this shortcut and the work is more convenient. I wanted to share this, so maybe it will be worth adding to the trunk for all users. maybe there are any reasons why this shortcut is not good, but for me it is a great

Dnia Środa, 6 Sierpnia 2014 12:37 Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> napisał(a)