[Bf-committers] Challenges for distributed rendering

Jonas Eschenburg indyjo at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 18:51:38 CEST 2014

Thanks for the hint, Sergey, I didn't know that operator!

Also, I learned that there are actually 'packed libraries'. Is there a
way, from Python, to know whether a library object is a 'packed library'?

If I need to bundle those file types you mentioned alongside the library
anyway, I would actually prefer to treat libraries the same way for
consistency.

I think I found a viable solution for this, but stumbled over some
unforseen issues with "mainfile_save_as"
(https://developer.blender.org/T41328).