[Bf-committers] Trouble building for OSX

Joel Godin joelgodin at ymail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:25:30 CEST 2014

Hi all,
Going through the build wiki I get up to the point after making the make files for Xcode 5.
First I built for 10.9 and got several red alerts to not finding <tr1/memory> in port.h.

Finding this has something probably having to do with Mavericks and C++11, I then
try to build for 10.6 and only get one red alert in 'collections_port.h' that says:

class template partial specialization of 'hash' must originally be declared in namespace'__1'

This next to line:
struct hash <pair<T, T>>{

Any idea?