[Bf-committers] Recreating the Game Engine Dev Wiki Page

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Apr 30 10:48:43 CEST 2014

There's no standard procedure. Perhaps make two subpages where you can
moves finished and inactive project links similar to what was done
here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

Archiving the main page is not needed I think, that's supposed to be
something that stays up to date. Just make sure that old projects have
links somewhere still without going through history.