[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes, April 27, 2014

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 27 17:14:15 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.

1) Blender 2.71 targets & planning

- Planning and targets overview:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- Campbell Barton: we move to Python 3.4 this week. The platform maintainers have been notified for it. (windows, osx)

- The planning was to move to BCon3 today - but that means all branches and release targets should be applied to git master. Paint tools, Cycles Bake and Freestyle texture brush is still missing.

After careful deliberations, meetng agreed on moving the release planning a week.

2) Google Summer of Code and other projects

- Reminder for students and mentors to get their proposal in our wiki!

- Overview page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2014

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute