[Bf-committers] FBX import support

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Apr 25 15:41:23 CEST 2014

Hi,

Obviously, but a lot of game makers use special engines with own formats and are quite happy to directly use Blender python for export.

For game makers we should keep fbx to work too - but even better would be if they start directly supporting .blend files. I'd love to see efforts for that.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute