[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting, April 20, 2014

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:08:39 CEST 2014

Just to clarify that this is Psy-fi's project ( http://goo.gl/6ngDUk ), not
the prototype addon ( http://goo.gl/KAJNMg ).  As far as I know Psy-fi has
been very busy integrating his paint tools from last Gsoc, and after that
he is juggling physics stuff for Gooseberry (hair stuff if I recall), Pie
Menus, and another unannounced pet project.  Basically, his plate is full
and we need a clone of him.   I want pies as much as the next guy, but I
understand there is only so much one guy can do.  The ...8 year wait for
pie continues ( http://mattebb.com/weblog/radiation/ ) ...
Hungrily waiting,
-Sean