[Bf-committers] Collada Importer still broken for Characters with multiple meshes/bind poses.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Apr 19 18:27:15 CEST 2014

Hi Stefano,

A good first step is to provide a collada example (or a numnber of examples) in our tracker, so things are reported and we can have a reference for testing.

Same I would do for fbx files - same characters/animations preferably.

Then also report on which software can be used to read these files properly?

FBX is getting much more attention now than Collada. Might be a closer target to get done.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute