[Bf-committers] Node link swapping

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:22:05 CEST 2014

I agree that this can be and is very annoying in some other cases, e.g.
a material output node..
The only other nodes which could use this that immediately come to mind
are math nodes.

The wildcard is node groups. If someone makes a node group that has a
mix node connected to the inputs, then it might be desired to swap..
Though I imagine this is probably too hard to detect for the corner case
that it is.

-gandalf3