[Bf-committers] DNS service was down (again)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 13 10:23:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

It's the third time this week that our DNS service at www.powerdns.net went down, but this time it lasted over 12 hours. We use their service already for more than 10 years without much issues. They have credits. However...

I'll check with the web admins what to do, probably looking for a more reliable service.

Things should be all back now. Mails should trickle in the next few hours too.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute