[Bf-committers] Blender Pyo support ( sound creation )

Crs Mrn mahri726 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:51:40 CEST 2014

Hi. Some time ago, I wrote the idea of a Blender Daw component. That idea
was met with a lot of disagreement, because coding such a large feature
from scratch would require a dedicated developper. Meanwhile, I have found
something interesting, that might be a great base for sound digital
processing in Blender. It is called Pyo, and it is a sound
processing/generation Python module that could be integrated in Blender.

https://code.google.com/p/pyo/